Thanks to Pictage, the state of the art online proofing system, you can now view, share and order your favorite photographs online. To access the online gallery you'd like to see, please follow the directions below:
1. When you click on the link below, you will be taken to the front page of the Pictage website. You can search the photographs of an event by inputting the name(s) of the party you are seeking. (i.e. Jane Smith and Bob Jones). If this is the first time you have visited the Pictage site, you will be asked to register as a new user to create a username and password . If you already have a Pictage account, you can login using your existing username and password.
2. If the photographs are available, you will be prompted for an "event key". This should have been provided to you in your event notification email or by the party whose event you are visiting.
3. If the photographs are not yet online, choose to have Pictage notify you when the site is available. Events are usually kept online for 3 months. If the event is no longer available, you will be advised that it has expired.
4. Contact me at 773-975-0288 or Pictage at 1-877-PICTAGE or email@example.com if you have questions or problems.
5. Click here to be taken to the website.